DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Legend
171 Posts
Yep, I'm all over it. Never touched WOW, I know it would have consumed my life:) Every other Blizzard title I have played and loved, the original Diablo was fantastic, "fresh meat" from the butcher still haunts my dreams. 2 was great as well but was more of an action RPG, I really want to see the horror back in 3 but it looks too bright and cartoony for that. Either way it will be worthy of a purchase because Blizzard is seemingly immune to producing garbage.

·
Legend
171 Posts
Couple days of play time in, I'm impressed. Deja vu big time, this is a super old-school approach with updated graphics and interface. Lots of old friends from the original two and non-stop action. Almost through act one, two thumbs up so far!
Edit: Wish Blizzard had done Fallout 3 instead of Bethesda. Don't get me wrong, loved FO3, but Blizzard would have done it justice.

·
Icon
623 Posts
Curious on your thoughts now after 1.03 Patch and assuming you reached inferno before said patch. Put just over 100 hours in and hit the inferno Act 2 wall, personally refuse to pay real money for items in the game so that is about it for my Diablo 3 gaming. Probably a good thing I spent hundreds of hours leveling to 99 in D2 and farming for elite items, no better feeling than finding a Windforce bow or the highest MF charms. Don't get the same joy out of it with D3, which is what they intended with the Real money auction that they get a cut of.

Aside from the $60 in the game I had to drop another $100 to update my video card just refuse to pay hundreds more to be able to finish the game.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.