DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Mentor
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I was using the S-video output on my 622. I noticed thin white streaks going across the screen diagonally. It was especially noticeable when I changed channels and the screen is black. But I also can see it when watching a show. The lines are extremely thin and white. I had the 622 set to 720p. (I would think the S-video can only pass 480i). Can anyone suggest what might be going on? Thanks.

·
Legend
187 Posts
teddy said:
Last night I was using the S-video output on my 622. I noticed thin white streaks going across the screen diagonally. It was especially noticeable when I changed channels and the screen is black. But I also can see it when watching a show. The lines are extremely thin and white. I had the 622 set to 720p. (I would think the S-video can only pass 480i). Can anyone suggest what might be going on? Thanks.
I hope someone has a solution because I notice the exact same thing on my tv2. I have mine hooked up direct to the antenna feed with coax. I tried changing the coax out but it did not solve the problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.