DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AllStar
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week the Vikings game on local Fox (Directv) was not in HD.
And this Sunday the Vikings game and the Bears game is not listed as being in HD.
What is going on? I thought Fox was going to do all its games in HD this year.
Is this just a local problem with the Minneapolis FOX network? :nono2:

·
AllStar
102 Posts
Bear v Pats this weekend.

It would've been the flexible Sunday night game had the schedule makers known that McNasty would've blew up his knee and the Colts begun their December spin a week early.

Bears v Viking is SD? That's sad.

·
AllStar
102 Posts
gonzlobo said:
Bear v Pats this weekend.

It would've been the flexible Sunday night game had the schedule makers known that McNasty would've blew up his knee and the Colts begun their December spin a week early.

Bears v Viking is SD? That's sad.
Ok, the post above was meant to make sense. :)

·
Icon
597 Posts
Tim Sly said:
Last week the Vikings game on local Fox (Directv) was not in HD.
And this Sunday the Vikings game and the Bears game is not listed as being in HD.
What is going on? I thought Fox was going to do all its games in HD this year.
Is this just a local problem with the Minneapolis FOX network? :nono2:
Local, call the station.

·
AllStar
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll have to try to figure out how to contact the Minneapolis Fox station.
My directv guide doesn't list the Vikings/Cardinals game or the Chicago/New England game as being in HD. This sucks.

Is anyone seeing these games listed as being in HD on your guide?

·
Godfather
260 Posts
The guide for my locals do not show any game in HD but the Sunday Ticket games are showing in HD. I figure whoever programmed the info the guide forgot.

Sometimes it is not always accurate, the past 2 weekends the Oklahoma-Baylor/Oklahoma State games were shown in HD only on FSN-MW in the guide but of course were not broadcast in HD, why doesn't D* show the FSN college games on 95 on Saturday when nothing is being shown on that channel. Fox-SW kept saying the game was in Fox-HD but we couldn't get it.

·
AllStar
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Even though the Vikings/Cardinals game wasn't listed as HD on the Fox mpeg4 station it was in HD thankfully! And it looks like the Bears/New England game is in HD even though it doesn't indicate that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts