DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Legend
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recorded HEROES on local NBC affiliate last night. Just before a commerical break, there would be a noise and a stutter. I was unable to FF through commericals; the pic would freeze.

However, once the program started I was able to FF through it. I wonder if they disabled it at the behest on NBC.

· Banned
686 Posts
PoitNarf said:
There are currently bugs with FFWD, especially on MPEG4 HD local channels. It will be fixed in the next update.
Unless you have some inside information the rest of us don't, there is no guarantee at all that this will be fixed.

· Registered
4,880 Posts
matto said:
Unless you have some inside information the rest of us don't, there is no guarantee at all that this will be fixed.
I'm just going off of what Earl has been saying. If they don't fix this bug soon, even I will consider tossing it in the dumpster.

· Hall Of Fame
2,017 Posts
FWIW, I could FF through commericals during Heros last night on my local MPEG4 HD local channel. One time it wouldn't and I did the 30 sec slip and then I could FF just fine.

· Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
matto said:
Well I do...
And it is going to be fixed.

You will not see another release, until they work out the bug with the FF

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.