DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mentor
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess nobody at DTV has a clue? This is the second update this month and once again it occurred in the middle of an autotune -- 2 more recordings fubar'd because someone in their engineering team can't get their head out of their asses!!

I don't see any other mention of the software though, H21-200, 4080 downloaded 7/30 at 3:53am EDT. Did everyone get this?

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
Why don't you just get a DVR? You'll end up with better picture quality as well.

·
Legend
155 Posts
RobertE said:
Why don't you just get a DVR? You'll end up with better picture quality as well.
Are you saying a DVR is always better than a stand alone HD receiver? Can I get a DVR but don't subscribe the HD DVR package?

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
dreamyip said:
Are you saying a DVR is always better than a stand alone HD receiver? Can I get a DVR but don't subscribe the HD DVR package?
Q1 Yes
Q2 No

IMHO a DVR is the only choice in choosing a receiver.

No you can't get a DVR without the DVR service.

·
Legend
155 Posts
RobertE said:
Q1 Yes
Q2 No

IMHO a DVR is the only choice in choosing a receiver.

No you can't get a DVR without the DVR service.
Thanks, that's what I thought... anyway, I may consider...

·
AllStar
69 Posts
Yes, I have an H21-200 and received the 0x4080 upgrade during the middle of the night on July 31. Anyone know what this update fixed/added?

·
Legend
155 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.