DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· DBSTalk Club Member
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the new update? Can seem to figure out how to get to it now.

· Registered
2,158 Posts
Reggie3 said:
the new update? Can seem to figure out how to get to it now.
I still have it, but; it does look a little different.

If you're talking about "showcases"....they haven't been activated on the HR20

· DBSTalk Club Member
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys 0- It was the active button - forgot about it as I was using my Harmony remote - somehow I thought there use to be access to it without using the active button. Screen layout/gui is now different.

· Icon
563 Posts
Reggie3 said:
thanks guys 0- It was the active button - forgot about it as I was using my Harmony remote - somehow I thought there use to be access to it without using the active button. Screen layout/gui is now different.
you can also tune to channel 480 to get it.

· Registered
5,952 Posts
dvrblogger said:
you can also tune to channel 480 to get it.
Where did the NEWS MIX go from the ACTIVE button? I'm just sure there used to be a selection for News Mix....has that been removed for the stupid lottery?

· Icon
895 Posts
hasan said:
Where did the NEWS MIX go from the ACTIVE button? I'm just sure there used to be a selection for News Mix....has that been removed for the stupid lottery?
What? The lottery section has always been in the active channel, ever since there was an Active channel.

There is no longer a way to go to the News, Sports, and Kid Mix channels from the Active menu. You will have to go to them directly on channels 102, 104, and 111 for the News, Sports, and Kids Mixes respectively.

And as far as I know, there was never a way to access the Active channel via the GUI, only via the Active button.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.