DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

diplexers - 4 different models to choose

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  SummitAdvantageRetailer 
the123 said:
Hello, this question goes out to the real techies out there. I am an installer of many years and have been away from doing installations for a while. I am now back into it and need to place an order for diplexers. I was able to trade some material for several diplexers to get myself going and now I need more.
I have an account with Perfect 10 Satellite Distributing and just recieved a new catalog. They offer 4 models ranging from $.79 to $2.49 each. The purpose for using these is for a single line solution running recievers 322, 625 and 622. In the past I have had hit or miss luck with the old diplexers I used to use for backfeeding TV2's signal. Some diplexers would not allow the Sat signal to come through while the lower frequency signal for the backfeed was fine. Switching the diplexer for a different brand seemed to do the trick. Below is a list of all the diplexers from the latest catalog and I am dumbfounded as to which one I should order. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My choices through Perfect 10 (would like to continue using them):
All "Perfect Vision" brand:
Mo. PVDP3 40~2300 MHz Single Port Power Passing
Mo. PVDP4 40~2300 MHz 2 Amp Passive
Mo. PVDP2 5~2250 MHz in 5~862 MHz Out (TV) 950~2250 MHz Out (Sat) Single port power passing
Mo. PVDP2PP (same as last but both ports power passing)
I've been ordering Skywalkers from this Ebayer for almost a year. 2 boxes of 50 every 4-6 weeks. Only had problems with 2 due to loose contacts inside the antenna input. Dependable shipper and product. Low price and they work just the same as Perfect 10's, Aspens and Askas on HD rcvrs and the DPP equipment. :eek2:

zingenthx(2968) 1 $79.00 $79.00 Nov-04 eBay View Payment Details

100 NEW Satellite Diplexers / Diplexer $79.00 Shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.