DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mentor
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got and completed a survey about DirecTV Everywhere. Seemed to be looking for the best way to present the product in advertising. Anyone else get it yet? I'm hoping this means it's not too far away....

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
NR4P said:
Did they share the features of the product?
Like that answer too. Considering I have no idea what Everywhere can and cannot do.

·
Mentor
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was essentially a series of slides of ad content that advertised the benefits of the product (which was never named, but was obviously DirecTV Anywhere). Pictures showing a TV, a PC, and mobile devices. Text that indicated things like 'watch anything you can see on your tv on your other devices', 'why pay for netflix streaming to watch old movies', 'anywhere access to a large library of content'. Stuff like that. Seemed to be looking for opinion on best way to characterize the new service.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,711 Posts
"Your monthly subscription to Directv TV Everywhere comes with a complementary in-home demonstration by a swimsuit supermodel" works for me. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.