DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Godfather
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
our dish was out of alignment on Saturday when my parent had our house had no siding put on it. So my mom will have to call in tomorrow to get a dish realignment. how long after she call will it take to have someone come out. Days or weeks.

· Banned
5,343 Posts
I would say it depends on where you live. I've gotton service calls next day from Dish and Directv in the past. Cable was always 3-5 days!

· Hall Of Fame
3,585 Posts
Yeah, it really depends on the area you are in and how busy the techs are. I had the same issue a month or two back where I had a bad LNB causing 771a errors. Had to wait 2 weeks for a tech to come out and fix it. I have now decided to buy a spare LNB and power inserter on eBay when I get around to it so I dont' have to do that again. Cancelling the protection plan will more than make up for the cost.

· Godfather
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
n3vino said:
Are they charging you for a service call?
I think they are. But we have not decided yet on weather to wait the 2 weeks or not. We still deciding on that. It either keep Directv or go with Dish network or the only other option in my area is Midcontinent Communications, Like i said, not sure on the charge or not. i don't get into that stuffs since it my mom account for Directv.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.