DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Icon
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the new Ipad app version 2.3.7 it has the ability to share moments from shows but I found the UI a little cluttered and confusing. I will try and post some photos. BTW I just noticed this also supports Genie Go downloads from the main Ipad app !!

·
This Space for Sale
7,466 Posts
The last update did that also. My iPad updated automatically and as a result, I lost my DirecTV iPad app a couple weeks ago.

Just waiting for the other shoe to drop on the GenieGo app.

And I have some other apps that have the same issue (requires iOS 6 or greater).

·
Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.
15,541 Posts
This is the first time I've ever experienced an app being put out of commission when the O/S hasn't been changed. It occurred also on my Mac, would not run; said I had to update the application. The first time in 25 years on Macs that this has happened.

·
Registered
23,065 Posts
Laxguy said:
This is the first time I've ever experienced an app being put out of commission when the O/S hasn't been changed. It occurred also on my Mac, would not run; said I had to update the application. The first time in 25 years on Macs that this has happened.
They probably made changes to the back-end that are incompatible with older client versions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.