·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Kudos to the DIRECTV team for making this happen! :up:

·
Hall Of Fame
1,886 Posts
Good stuff!

I haven't looked at the beta in a while, does anyone recall if Starz on-demand was added?

·
Hall Of Fame
1,886 Posts
Thaedron said:
Good stuff!

I haven't looked at the beta in a while, does anyone recall if Starz on-demand was added?
I must have missed it, thanks!

·
AllStar
97 Posts
How do I get to the On Demand feature? In the past I've gone to Menu>On Demand but now when I do I get a message that says '1000 (DTV) is currently not available.' I no longer get the On Demand screen with menus.

·
97% Complete
1,283 Posts
Goldlexus said:
How do I get to the On Demand feature? In the past I've gone to Menu>On Demand but now when I do I get a message that says '1000 (DTV) is currently not available.' I no longer get the On Demand screen with menus.
Can you see the channels between 1000 and 2000 in the program guide (all channels filter)? If not, try restarting your DVR.

:)

·
The Shadow Knows!
37,060 Posts
Goldlexus, if all else fails, reset your network settings and then test them... if the test succeeds, On Demand should show up within 24 hours.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,580 Posts
mcbeevee said:
Starz DOD is on Channel 1520. How long have the DOD listings been on the Directv website? That is the feature I've been waiting on!

:)
DoD showed up on the website on Friday.

My opinion is...we should see HBO and MAX at about the same time as the HD channels get lit up in September.

·
Icon
578 Posts
RAD said:
That would really be nice. I was hoping that once it ended Beta status that HBO would pop up, I was wrong again:(
Me 2.

Waiting on HBO and Max - Mediacom had them, so I know those channels do on demand.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.