Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Legend
125 Posts
daytoday said:
dtv757,

Thanks for the input. Insight is our provider I live in the midwest.

Thanks!
insight suck ass, i had them here in columbus and the love to bash satellite all the while haveing numerious outages. I can even rember seeing a billboard on e dublin grandville rd (SR 161) saying, if you think its ugly now, just wait till it rain. then had their 866-4-insight number and logo.

btw to be bias i also had wow and they sucked too. some reason the cable providers in this area suck when it comes to price, reliablity, and quality.

i have had both e* and d* and have stuck with d* because its the better value, if you compare tc+ to insights digital service w/o and added packages you'll see d* is better. now with them rearranging stuff with Insight Digital 2.0 i dont know if that still remains the same.

·
Legend
125 Posts
jimbo09 said:
Your a bit off on you assessment of weather conditions affecting satellite communications.

Otherwise, you have a win-win situation. Go either way and you'll be set.

You didn't put any sports subscription availability for your cable company, so if you wanted NHL CI, NBA LP, or MLB EI you'd be out of luck. Obviously NFL ST is exclusive to D*.

Good luck.
not fully true except for nfl st. i had wow and they pushed the outher 3 heavely via their ppv ads for iNDemand Events.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.