DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called Directv retention today and the number rederected me to the general 800 number where I ended up talking to a rookie who didn't know how to help me. Does anyone know how to get them directly? i have 800 824 9081

·
Banned
614 Posts
RBD said:
I called Directv retention today and the number rederected me to the general 800 number where I ended up talking to a rookie who didn't know how to help me. Does anyone know how to get them directly? i have 800 824 9081
When you call 18005315000, and your calling from your home phone, just say when the automated systems asks you say" Retention" and it will transfer you automatically. It has worked for me, since I call from the phone number I'm registered with on my account.

·
Hall Of Fame
3,985 Posts
RBD said:
There are numerous posts on this subject. Basically, the direct-dial numbers for Retention have been rendered useless. Once you have a case with them, I believe, they will give you a number to call and a PIN that will be active for about a week or something.

Your best bet is to do as cybersurfer says - call the regular 800 number and speak "Retention".

·
Banned
90 Posts
There is another number, I raised holy hell and they finally gave one too me, I won't give it out like I said, if you are really an A list customer like I am ask for ity and if they refuse get ugly and they will give it to you, I assume if you really are not an A list customer they won't. these people really are idiots and are about to lose a lot of business, and maybe mine if this crap keeps up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.