DBSTalk Forum banner
2061 - 2080 of 2116 Posts

·
Icon
3,065 Posts
Not seeing tonight's MLB 4K game (Red Sox Rays G2) in the guide yet .. Hopefully it will loaded by 2pm

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Icon
3,065 Posts
Its 1600 EDT still not seeing tonight's MLB game in the 4K guide ...

·
Icon
3,065 Posts
did D* have the ALCS game yesterday? Also not seeing tomorrows game in the guide

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,436 Posts
did D* have the ALCS game yesterday? Also not seeing tomorrows game in the guide
They did (it was ALDS). Nothing was in the guide yesterday morning when I checked, but it showed up on ch. 105 in the late afternoon when I checked and I watched it. When I checked the guide about 3/4 of the way through the game, the guide info went back to 'Upcoming….'. Weird.

Reactions: dtv757

·
Icon
3,065 Posts
Thanks yea 4K guide data has been extremely late since the "new" directv .

Fios users report the same. Very late timing for 4k events loading in the guide..(for fox/fs1 4k events)

Somehow dish gets events on Tuesday... does D* and E* get their guide data from different sources or is this fox issue?

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,436 Posts
I have noticed one nice addition that they are working on- including 4K channels in the guide at DirecTV.com. Typically only ch. 104 has program information that I can set remotely from my phone when gone from home, whereas 105 and 106 show ‘Programming unavailable’. Hopefully those too will start to populate in the near future so I don’t miss 4K events.

·
Icon
3,065 Posts
That's good !

Yea with events not loading in the guide till last min , if we are not home we are not able to set dvr . Glad they are adding this

Reactions: longhorn23

·
Hall Of Fame
4,871 Posts
Thanks yea 4K guide data has been extremely late since the "new" directv .

Fios users report the same. Very late timing for 4k events loading in the guide..(for fox/fs1 4k events)

Somehow dish gets events on Tuesday... does D* and E* get their guide data from different sources or is this fox issue?

If Fios is reporting the same thing then yes it's an issue with the data provider and yes dish and directv use different providers

·
Icon
3,065 Posts
Not seeing tonight's ALCS 4K game in the guide yet...

A fios user reported this morning 11am that tonight's and tomorrow ALCS games are showing in the guide ...

Confirmed seeing tonight's ALCS game in fios mobile app ... whats up with this "new" Directv and 4k guide ...

·
Icon
3,065 Posts
Still not seeing anything in my D* guide for tonight or tomorrow's FS1 ALDS games ... also checked the online D* guide nothing

Who can we complain to to get this fixed... before the "new" company D* had events at least 1 week ahead loaded by wed morning 0600 ET

Reactions: BigRedFan

·
Icon
3,065 Posts
Call Fios and Sign up
RANT: unfortunately its not available at my current location and I have to suffer from docsis broadband

Back to the topic . Need the "Undisputed 4K leader in sports " to add events to the 4K guide...

·
Icon
3,065 Posts
just checked the 4K fire stick and its showing 4K icon ..
but i hope i dont have to watch on that thing it buffers and freezes all the time ever tho its hard wired ethernet... I hate docsis.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,871 Posts
RANT: unfortunately its not available at my current location and I have to suffer from docsis broadband

Back to the topic . Need the "Undisputed 4K leader in sports " to add events to the 4K guide...

Could always move then

·
Icon
3,065 Posts
Now the games are there . Smh

·
Icon
3,065 Posts
I have noticed one nice addition that they are working on- including 4K channels in the guide at DirecTV.com. Typically only ch. 104 has program information that I can set remotely from my phone when gone from home, whereas 105 and 106 show 'Programming unavailable'. Hopefully those too will start to populate in the near future so I don't miss 4K events.
I do see Tonight's game on DirecTV.com thats a cool update. Thanks good catch .

Hopefully they get this 4K guide fixed.

·
Icon
3,065 Posts
So guide seams better but the game is still playing and they just put up the end of game splash screen

"Thanks for watching... "

Ok back now

·
Icon
3,065 Posts
Guide seemed somewhat better this week

Don't see this Saturdays events yet... but been better than loading event at 8pm lol

Some of Saturdays events have loaded now so glad its better :)

2061 - 2080 of 2116 Posts