DBSTalk Forum banner
2101 - 2116 of 2116 Posts

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,436 Posts
The picture on the NC/ND game is beautiful, but I’m getting intermittent glitching/blips on sound and video on channel 106. More so for the game and not commercials. I’d reboot both the C61K and the 54, but I got other important crap recording. It wasn’t happening earlier today on 105. Anyone else experiencing it? If not, then I’ll just reboot the 61K.

Edit- it has to be the NBC feed. I just switched back and forth with the 4K World Series and no issues on that FOX broadcast whatsoever.

Reactions: wilbur_the_goose

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,436 Posts
I see the Bucks game is on in 4K tonight- yet another game I probably won’t be able to get in 4K due to blackouts. :(

Reactions: longhorn23

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,436 Posts
Milwaukee DMA- HD game is broadcast on BSWI, 4K is by Altitude. I’m on Premier, and if I sub to NBALP for the 1/2 off BF special, do I qualify to get the 4K broadcast tonight and the rest of the season?

·
Hall Of Fame
8,678 Posts
Milwaukee DMA- HD game is broadcast on BSWI, 4K is by Altitude. I'm on Premier, and if I sub to NBALP for the 1/2 off BF special, do I qualify to get the 4K broadcast tonight and the rest of the season?
Yes you should get them, as long as they're not playing the Bucks.

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,436 Posts
Yes you should get them, as long as they're not playing the Bucks.
It's Bucks at Nuggets tonight- on channels 216, 669, 681 and 105. I'm betting I'll only get 669 even if I sub to NBALP and not the 4K feed by Altitude. Am I correct in my hypothesis?

·
Godfather
913 Posts
It's Bucks at Nuggets tonight- on channels 216, 669, 681 and 105. I'm betting I'll only get 669 even if I sub to NBALP and not the 4K feed by Altitude. Am I correct in my hypothesis?
Best way to think about it is to remember that the 4K feed is still part of LP. It is for out of market games only. If your home team is playing in the game, it's blacked out on LP and you must watch the local broadcast.

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,436 Posts
That’s what I figured- blacked out. There was not a channel on LP available last night for the game (I checked). I felt that being on 669 trumped the other channels and I would not get it in 4K.

The Packers/Cardinals Thursday night game several weeks ago was different- I got it in 4K even though it was also on our local channels. Oh well.

·
Registered
803 Posts
The Packers/Cardinals Thursday night game several weeks ago was different- I got it in 4K even though it was also on our local channels. Oh well.
Thursday Night NFL is a national broadcast which FOX allows cable/sat providers to have the 4K feed available to subscribers. The NBA 4K ones however are only for those in the market of that regional broadcast and those with League Pass. Sadly those in the opponent team market can't watch said 4K feed due to their own team feed being on an different RSN/local station.

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,436 Posts
Thursday Night NFL is a national broadcast which FOX allows cable/sat providers to have the 4K feed available to subscribers. The NBA 4K ones however are only for those in the market of that regional broadcast and those with League Pass. Sadly those in the opponent team market can't watch said 4K feed due to their own team feed being on an different RSN/local station.
So if I get LP and there's a future 4K broadcast for a Bucks home game in my Milwaukee DMA, I will receive it even though BSWI would be carrying it?

·
Registered
803 Posts
So if I get LP and there's a future 4K broadcast for a Bucks home game in my Milwaukee DMA, I will receive it even though BSWI would be carrying it?
You'll get the 4K feed just by being in the Milwaukee DMA. Out of market folks will get it as well except for those in the DMA of the opposing team.

·
Hall Of Fame
8,678 Posts
You'll get the 4K feed just by being in the Milwaukee DMA. Out of market folks will get it as well except for those in the DMA of the opposing team.
If you live in the Bucks DMA and the 4K game is on another RSN you will not get the game if they are playing the Bucks. Unless the Bucks are doing 4K games on BSWI. Make sense?

2101 - 2116 of 2116 Posts