DBSTalk Forum banner
2121 - 2140 of 2177 Posts

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,614 Posts
Here's march so far !
Nice! Last month, DirecTV gave me NBA LP for $34 for the rest of the season, hopefully I’ll finally get to see a Bucks game in 4K this week for the first time ever that’s not blacked out.

Also happy that I have a team in both the BIG10 and Big East conferences for playoffs in 4K. Saweeet!

·
Icon
3,280 Posts
$34 thats awesome

They gave me NBA LP for $99 back in October

Hopefully MLB will come back soon !

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,614 Posts
With NBA LP now, still no love for me with Bucks game at Bulls last night in 4K- it was blacked out yet again. 🤬

Reactions: longhorn23

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,614 Posts

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,614 Posts
Guide data screwed up on Ch 105 for Masters right now. It says ‘Upcoming: Masters: Amen Corner’ even though it’s on right now. Had to do a manual recording to record. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: longhorn23

·
Registered
211 Posts
Guide data screwed up on Ch 105 for Masters right now. It says ‘Upcoming: Masters: Amen Corner’ even though it’s on right now. Had to do a manual recording to record.
I wasn’t home yesterday and the guide canceled both 4k recordings because of a program update.

I also had to do a manual recording for amen corner today. And the guide also canceled the 4k recording for ch 106 again because of a program update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Icon
3,280 Posts
I have no idea

Fios users are able to watch...

I asked on edge cutter too

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigRedFan

·
Legend
622 Posts
There is now once again a Red Sox 4K game listed for Wednesday 7PM on Ch. 108. Hoping it won't get pulled like last time.

I'm assuming this is from NESN 4K but because they're playing Toronto it could be from the Canadian broadcaster who does 4K regularly.

·
Registered
211 Posts
There is now once again a Red Sox 4K game listed for Wednesday 7PM on Ch. 108. Hoping it won't get pulled like last time.

I'm assuming this is from NESN 4K but because they're playing Toronto it could be from the Canadian broadcaster who does 4K regularly.
Looks like Directv reached a deal with NESN for Red Sox games in 4k. I was watching yesterday’s Premier League game in 4k on the DVR. It extends an hour past the game. During the last two minutes of the recording, it had the Red Sox pregame show in 4k. I don’t have Extra Innings so it would have blocked me from viewing the actual game.

If the NESN broadcasts are native 4k and have that wow factor in resolution, I would consider getting Extra Innings even though I’m not a huge baseball fan.

·
Mentor
46 Posts

Channel 108 is blacked out tonight for this Extra Innings subscriber in South Carolina. Hope this is just a glitch and that DIRECTV isn't only making the Red Sox 4K games available to those in the Red Sox viewing area. Anybody else out-of-market have access?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yup I’m having the same issue. I’m in the Dallas area. Channel 628 is working fine. If the 4k version of the game will be blacked out, I will def be getting a refund on Extra Innings.

·
Legend
622 Posts
Yup I’m having the same issue. I’m in the Dallas area. Channel 628 is working fine. If the 4k version of the game will be blacked out, I will def be getting a refund on Extra Innings.

Thanks for the alert. This really sucks. I was weighing whether to add Extra Innings and now I will wait.

Are the Dodgers 4K games available outside of LA for Extra Innings subscribers ?

2121 - 2140 of 2177 Posts