DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· AllStar
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to do this and have recordings in chronological order instead? I tend to keep many episodes of recordings around for rainy days, so it's hard for me to tell what is new without expanding all the groups and looking at each episode. I know that it sorts the groups chronologically but that doesn't help me much. I can live through the bugs and many things done differently but so far this is the only "killer" issue for me.

· Godfather
425 Posts
I don't know the answer to your question, but the grouping does tell you how many items are in the folder, and how many are "new". It also changes the color of the text to blue once you've started playing back a recording. I find this makes it easy to see what is new & what isn't.

· Icon
770 Posts
When in MyVOD, press Menu and select List By. This gives you Title, Date, Groups, Expiration, Channel, and Price, either ascending or descending. I just found this yesterday, couldn't believe the number of options.

· AllStar
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TomF said:
When in MyVOD, press Menu and select List By. This gives you Title, Date, Groups, Expiration, Channel, and Price, either ascending or descending. I just found this yesterday, couldn't believe the number of options.
Nice! Thank you very much! This will help me out quite a bit!

· Mentor
49 Posts
litzdog911 said:
Unfortunately none of those settings "stick", so it will default back to its original sorting when you later return to the MyVOD display.
If that's true, that is a retarded and useless option. Thanks again DTV for releasing such a piece of crap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.