DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an e mail from Dish showing my current bill (I have auto pay), and it dropped $4.50. I wonder if that is a discount on the loss of the Turner channels? I don't see anything it could be. Did anyone else get a discount?

· Registered
289 Posts
I changed my dish bill from card to check, and got bill in mail today. I also dropped the Hopper magazine, expecting a 7.99 decrease. It did not happen , because DISH raised a fee of two dollars for anyone who gets movies with 250 everything package. Current bill is only two dollars cheaper than last month.

What I don't understand about the bill is if I am paying $17 for 2 receivers , why am I also being charged $7 for DVR service? Is DVR part of the receiver?

· Super Moderator
54,206 Posts
BobCulp said:
What I don't understand about the bill is if I am paying $17 for 2 receivers , why am I also being charged $7 for DVR service? Is DVR part of the receiver?
DVR service is separate from the receivers. The first receiver should be free ... so if you're paying $17 for two receivers you should have three receivers. You may be paying $17 for the second receiver if it is a two output DVR ($7 per output plus $3 for the hard drive).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.