DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Icon
908 Posts
P Smith said:
There is nothing about FW updates frequency nor they knows what chip the box is using ... why you diverting to other site ?
There's a hell of a lot more discussion there then here about Hopper. Am I breaking some rule or something?:grin:

·
Icon
908 Posts
P Smith said:
Please outline a few items for us, here (what we missed).
So let me get this straight......putting me on the spot is supposed to make you feel better about your snarky comment. I'm no expert, I am just interested and I actually use the equipment... the often maligned vip922.
The reaction at "the other site" as you put it is far more positive concerning the new system. Are you threatened by Sat.Guys? I know Scott was once here, left and went on to form his own....?
I read a lot of negativity here and or suspicion. The technology is moving foreword wether you like it or not.

I was innocently reacting to what I read over there......24 pages and counting compared to your ONE. If this site does not want links be man enough to say so.....If you want to gleam more information about Hopper go the http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/275184-dish-hopper-coming-ces.html and sift through the discussion. Personally I was interested in PIP and OTA and when and how much. I get my news from multiple sources. I believe multiple sources gives multiple points of view. Clearly you have one...and I have more......:grin: Ya know P. Smith.... you really don't make me feel very welcome here.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.