DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a dish Joey and I'm wondering how to enable the features that are blocked out giving the error code 1003 this is not an active feature. USB external hard drive: error, yellow button twice: error. How do I enable these features without calling customer support? And also what menu or feature is linked to when I press the yellow button twice and is there a secret menu in the Joey to access hidden features? How do I access that secret menu?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Dishtricker said:
Got a dish Joey and I'm wondering how to enable the features that are blocked out giving the error code 1003 this is not an active feature. USB external hard drive: error, yellow button twice: error. How do I enable these features without calling customer support? And also what menu or feature is linked to when I press the yellow button twice and is there a secret menu in the Joey to access hidden features? How do I access that secret menu?

Is the EHD connected to the Hopper or Joey? Is there anything connected to the Joey besides the connections going to the TV and wall?

Thanks.

·
Legend
533 Posts
Dishtricker said:
You can't connect a EHD to the Joey, Hopper only.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.