DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Legend
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I correct in thinking the Philly locals ABC,CBS,NBC,FOX,WB,and UPN will remain where they are at 110 and E-5 and the other Philly locals will be on E-7?

·
DBSTalk E* Spot Beam Guru
443 Posts
It really isn't known at this point. The spot on E-7 is 2 TPs and covers Washington, Philadelphia, New York, and Boston. The New York stations on 61.5 will probbably be on the beam so that they will be on the same slot as the New York stations that are offered Nationally. As to what other city will go on the beam isn't know right now.

My guess is NYC (other than the nationals) and Boston on the 119 spot. Washington and Baltimore on the 3 TP spot on 110 with Philadelphia taking the 1 TP 110 spot and the remaining space on the 3 TP 110 spot.

G

·
I called dish and had them come out and install a larger dish (think primestar) with the ability to see 110, 119, and 129 so I could get the other Philly locals. As part of the upgrade they took my 2700 and 7200 and gave me a 301 and a 501. It was all free!!! I have had a problem with the 501 not accepting any software upgrade so they are going to send me a new 501 directly from dish with again no charge. I am pretty pleased. Now if I can just get a hold of a 721 in this lifetime. Brian

·
7 Posts
I sincerely hope your wrong, as this leaves no room for Hartford locals. DTV has already anounced carriage on their next spot, but Dish typically won't tell you anything. If DTV has YES and Locals and Dish has neither, I'm out of business!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.