DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Icon
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Thursday evening, DirecTV called to tell me that my receiver was reporting low readings. I checked it with them, and 103(c) was a little low. They scheduled a call to re-aim the dish.

Imagine my surprise when I got a call at 11am that the installer would be late for the 8-12 appointment. Supposedly he'll be here between noon and 1pm. Anybody want to bet on the actual arrival time?

· AllStar
78 Posts
msmith said:
Last Thursday evening, DirecTV called to tell me that my receiver was reporting low readings. I checked it with them, and 103(c) was a little low. They scheduled a call to re-aim the dish.

Imagine my surprise when I got a call at 11am that the installer would be late for the 8-12 appointment. Supposedly he'll be here between noon and 1pm. Anybody want to bet on the actual arrival time?
NO SHOW. Reschedule for another day!:confused:

· Icon
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A different tech showed up at 2:30. He was gone in 20 minutes.

He said that the 103(c) readings of 60's to 80's are normal in this part of the country. He brought up my 119 reading a bit and got 103(c) up to 75 to 90. He was also pleasant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.