DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Godfather
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently called this last weekend to Dish up my 301 to 510. The CSR rep told me that my transaction was complete and even gave me a confrimation code. After he gave me that he said that even though my transaction was complete, I needed to go to some other verification shipping dept. (I can't remember exactly what it was called) This other dept. He told me was going to be mostly automated. So when I was transfered, they told me to type me tele # or my account # to access, so not knowing handily what my account # was I punched in my tele # and hit pound(like it said). It said that my account could not be reached and that my call had ended.

My question is do I need to call E* back to do this? I gave the CSR rep all the info about shipping and he told me to send back 301 and that instructions would come w/ the 510 about that. I think that I will just wait 3 business days this week to get it just for the fact that my order had been confirmed, and that I knew most of what I had to do prior to even calling.

· Godfather
256 Posts
The system you're referring to is the IVR. It's an automated system that gives you the billing and obligation disclosures for the Dish N' It Up promotion. If you don't complete that system your order may or may not ship successfully, so yes, call back.

· Godfather
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I called them back ,Rep said it is on its way. First he said that the order did not go through. He wanted more $$$ to do it again. i said no way, i already gave CC card and payment was drawn from the first rep. I told him that I had a confirmation number if that helped. He said wait a minute, let me check something then. Thats when he supposedly "found it" and he checked UPS website and said it had been shipped, UPS not reporting delivery yet. Hopefully Thursday I will get it. CSR's :confused:

Of course the first guy I talked to spoke good english and wasdone and through with him quickly. This guy was slow, didn't speak english well and had to have him repeat himself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.