DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· AllStar
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Dish trying to add Disney Junior to its lineup?

I know that DirecTV does not have it either but I do know that Disney just released its signal to a bunch of cable providers...

I just got back from Disney World and my son is totally onboard with Disney shows and it would be awesome to get the new episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for him.

910 Posts
I don't have any information about Disney Junior yet. I will submit a programming request form for this channel for you to our programming department. Thanks.

LazhilUT said:

I know that DirecTV does not have it either but I do know that Disney just released its signal to a bunch of cable providers...

I just got back from Disney World and my son is totally onboard with Disney shows and it would be awesome to get the new episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for him.

· Hall Of Fame
2,396 Posts
Dish doesn't have a very good relationship with Disney right now, and DirecTV is very slow to add channels, so I wouldn't hold my breath. If it's really important to you, cable is your best option.

· Hall Of Fame
6,220 Posts
LazhilUT said:

Don't hold your breath. Disney and Dish in a dispute for two years.

· Hall Of Fame
1,984 Posts
Isn't Disney JR just the morning feeds of their kid-oriented toons? Then they go back to the tween junk for the rest of the day?

· Legend
104 Posts
coldsteel said:
Isn't Disney JR just the morning feeds of their kid-oriented toons? Then they go back to the tween junk for the rest of the day?
There is still a four hour block of Disney jr programming each day on the Disney channel, however, Disney launched an independent network for that programming that, in most cases, replaced SoapNET

· Know Nothing
6,269 Posts
Blankman2k5 said:
There is still a four hour block of Disney jr programming each day on the Disney channel, however, Disney launched an independent network for that programming that, in most cases, replaced SoapNET
I thought that's what XD was?

· Hall Of Fame
1,984 Posts
Naw, that's got older and older-oriented toons. JR's got stuff like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

Yeah. I have little kids... :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.