DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Walt Disney Co. isn't wasting any time in adding edgier programming to ABC Family, the former Fox Family Channel.

The network picked up The Last Resort, a reality series featuring four bickering couples, for an August debut.

'The four participating couples are on the brink of separation and must decide by the end of the week whether they should remain in their relationships,' ABC Family wrote in the release about the show, which was produced on location in Hawaii by Disney sister Buena Vista Productions. Three of the couples have children.

At the end of the release, the network noted that it 'features quality, contemporary entertainment for all members of the family.'

http://www.tvinsite.com/index.asp?l...ical=TVinsite&industry=u&display=breakingNews

·
Hall Of Fame
21,331 Posts
No wonder Dish wanted to drop them. I wish they had been successful. Family entertainment? I don't think so.

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
the osbourne family maybe?

btw-am i the only 40 something who finds the recent cultural acceptability of oz a bit unusual?

·
Icon
955 Posts
Originally posted by jrjcd
the osbourne family maybe?

btw-am i the only 40 something who finds the recent cultural acceptability of oz a bit unusual?
Oz, the series on HBO or Ozzy as in Osbourne?

I don't know about cultural acceptance. I think both these shows are below the radar of mainstream viewers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts