Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· AllStar
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all --

I'm trying to figure this question out, so I figured someone here might know:

I qualify for distant network and a local network package. Can I get my local and 2 distant, or am I only allowed 1 distant package? Also, can I put together my own network channels and pay the package price (ie ABC New York, CBS Chicago, Fox Atlanta, and NBC New York), or do I have to buy them a la carte?

Just curious

JT

G

·
You are limited to a maximum of two distant net cities, whether they are a package or 1 to x alacarte's within each of these cities.

· Hall Of Fame
7,506 Posts
Situation 1 - you are in a LIL city/DMA served by E* and you qualify for Distant nets (this generally means you are outside of Grade B coverage of the stations) - in this case you can subscribe to both your Local city's channels AND up to 2 each of ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX in the cities' that E* offers to distant net subscribers. Note - this is subject to change without notice - E* may decide to tell you that since you can get your Local city's networks, that they will not sell you the Distant nets.

Situation 2 - You're out beyond Grade B range for ANY network affiliate, but your "Local City/DMA" is not offered - in this case, all you can take is up to 2 of each of the network affiliates offered by E*.

Also note - you should also be able to subscribe to the Superstations package if you want UPN and WB programming, regardless of #1 or #2 or you only qualify for your locals. I'm not bothering with Superstations because I get all that with my Raleigh Locals.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.