DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Go Pack!
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just listed my home for sale a couple weeks ago and just got an email from D* saying to "Make my move with Directv" and save. Never have I received an email like this and find it odd they sent it just as we list the house for sale

Coincidence? Or do they actually have staff checking records of home listings, etc?

·
Hall Of Fame
2,828 Posts
Yep, I get the mailers too. It's just a coincidence, they don't know whether you are moving or not. They will only know when you call them with a change of address. You don't have to take on the moving deal either, and you can do it yourself.... but it is just easier that way.

·
Icon
545 Posts
996911 said:
Just listed my home for sale a couple weeks ago and just got an email from D* saying to "Make my move with Directv" and save. Never have I received an email like this and find it odd they sent it just as we list the house for sale

Coincidence? Or do they actually have staff checking records of home listings, etc?
Of coarse they know! They know everything you do! The "Evil blue eye is watching, always watching" :D

·
Go Pack!
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
iceman2a said:
Of coarse they know! They know everything you do! The "Evil blue eye is watching, always watching" :D
HAHA!!! :lol:

niner1488 said:
Many marketing firms monitor the multiple listing services and send solicitations for mortgages, banking and homem moving services.
Tell me about it! The second my house went on the market I started getting inundated with moving service solicitations.

·
Legend
244 Posts
Come on, you guys really don't think the Wireless CCK has to be as big as it is, do you? It sends out sonar and has a built in mic and reports back to headquarters via your internet connection..... I've already said too much...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.