DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Icon
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fox Movie Channel, FMC is once again FXM. I remember fxm from way back in the day. Do the networks notify Directv with the change? The change was Jan 1.

·
Registered
14,514 Posts
Sea bass said:
Fox Movie Channel, FMC is once again FXM. I remember fxm from way back in the day. Do the networks notify Directv with the change? The change was Jan 1.
I just turned on 258 and the on-screen bug is still showing "Fox Movie Channel"... where did you see they changed to FXM?

·
Chancellor
9,094 Posts
Sea bass said:
Fox Movie Channel has been showing some blocks of FX movie programming... by that, I mean movies that FX has/had the rights to, along with the featurettes that FX aired alongside them.

Are you sure you're not just referring to this?! :confused:

~Alan

·
Legend
302 Posts
Drew2k said:
I just turned on 258 and the on-screen bug is still showing "Fox Movie Channel"... where did you see they changed to FXM?
Talk about schizophrenia - just tuned to it to look, and the bug was "Fox Movie Channel" and when the 1500 (EST) movie started , the bug was "FXM".:confused:

Edit - Drew2K beat me to it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.