DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that both of my HR20s fail the phone connection test after 0x10b was installed. I 've tested the phone lines and they are fine, no problems. I know that they worked on 0xFA. Has anyone else noticed this problem?

thanks
azarby

· Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
Reboot the system.

Phone connection, most definently still works after 0x10b
I get Caller-ID on screen, and it has managed to bill me for my PPV

· Hall Of Fame
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
Reboot the system.

Phone connection, most definently still works after 0x10b
I get Caller-ID on screen, and it has managed to bill me for my PPV
Well, I gave both the RBR and caller ID and phone connection is now working. I'm not sure what happened, but the last caller ID on both HR20s was from 12/23. The only external influence on the system was my working with the network configurations. Earl, it looks like another SW bug to chase down.

azarby

· Cool Member
27 Posts
azarby said:
Well, I gave both the RBR and caller ID and phone connection is now working. I'm not sure what happened, but the last caller ID on both HR20s was from 12/23. The only external influence on the system was my working with the network configurations. Earl, it looks like another SW bug to chase down.

azarby
I had the exact same thing. Last working caller ID was 12/23. I'm re-starting now. Let's see if it works..........

It worked!!!!!!! Thanks for the tip. Guess I should have tried a re-start before...

· Hall Of Fame
1,765 Posts
It worked!!!!!!! Thanks for the tip. Guess I should have tried a re-start before...
I swear D* must have slipped a version of Windows on the HR20 when we weren't looking/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.