DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Mentor
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And more importantly, is there anyway around this. It never fails. After watching a recorded program, when I delete it, th HR20 takes me back to MYVOD with the little window in the right hand corner with what is on now. It never seems to fail, it always shows me something I don't want to see (such as who just got voted off Survivor, or who the killer is in CSI). I never had to worry about this with the TIVO, because after a show was deleted it just took you back to a screen with no "live tv". Any suggestions?

· Registered
5,952 Posts
rfoley2 said:
And more importantly, is there anyway around this. It never fails. After watching a recorded program, when I delete it, th HR20 takes me back to MYVOD with the little window in the right hand corner with what is on now. It never seems to fail, it always shows me something I don't want to see (such as who just got voted off Survivor, or who the killer is in CSI). I never had to worry about this with the TIVO, because after a show was deleted it just took you back to a screen with no "live tv". Any suggestions?
I really like the feature as it is. I wouldn't mind it if it were user selectable (for your peference to be honored if desired), but I would be VERY disappointed to see it go away.

· Legend
187 Posts
rfoley2 said:
Yup...right after you hit delete, hit pause. Works every time.

· Mentor
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do like the fact that you can watch tv while you are navigating through the various menus, I just hate the fact that it switches to something I am recording and puts it on the screen. Nothing like knowing the outcome prior to even starting to watch it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.