DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Legend
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past I have had an occasional problem when using double play. I would start double play on a non HD channel, pause, and start double play with another channel. When I return to the non HD channel to continue the program, the audio is gone. To get the audio back on that buffer, I would need to change the channel on that buffer and change back to the channel I was recording. It now happens much more frequently. Is there a solution to this problem. I have two HR21/100 units.

·
Geek til I die
9,821 Posts
No, that problem has been reported by several people, for many months. It hasnt been fixed yet. Apparently the box has problems switching from one audio format used for SD and the audio format used for HD, and back. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, but its not just you.

·
Icon
712 Posts
The audio drop problem occurs on HR22 and HR24's as well. There is a thread discussing the problem.

·
AllStar
66 Posts
I have experienced this exact same thing, and it is driving my wife nuts! We have found that if you then hit record for the stream that lost it's audio, you can then play it back from the LIST and the audio is there.

Does anyone have the thread for this problem?

Thanks!

·
Icon
712 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.