DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Godfather
353 Posts
Well if you want something more for Christmas, here's the new Dr. Who special.

The Doctor travels back to Victorian England and has a case of deja-vu when he encounters another man who calls himself The Doctor and has a Sonic Screwdriver just like his. But he's not the only familiar entity in that era. The Cybermen are there too.

It's called The New Doctor, BTW.

www.demonoid.com/files/details/1736912 Read for more details.

www.mininova.org/tor/2121264 Alternate download.

Might I add, NOT on Dish Network or DirecTV or Broadcast in USA. Soon, this is how we'll all get TV. Cheaper too.

-A- My gift to all the DBSTalkers. See Ya.

·
Super Moderator
21,658 Posts
I've been wondering how they were going to handle next year. So far, Sci-Fi has been waiting until the regular season is either completely over or part-way over... then start with the previous year X-Mas special and run out the whole season on a weekly basis (maybe skipping one week for special programming).

But since there will be no 2009 season, only a few specials... I've been wondering if Sci-Fi will just air this year's X-Mas special sometime early in the year and then do the same with next year's other specials as they come about... or will we have to wait until ALL of them are done?

Similarly, I'm wondering how these will be released to DVD. BBC has been sticking the X-Mas special on the next season sets... so will they wait and release all of the specials at once? Or make individual DVD releases as they come out, then save next year's X-Mas special for the Season 5 set in 2010?

Either way, that's how I'm waiting to see them... Sci-Fi or DVD. I hate watching stuff on my tiny computer screen.

·
Super Moderator
21,658 Posts
phox_mulder said:
You know, you can watch videos from your computer on your TV via TiVo, DirecTV DVR, PS3, Xbox360, etc.
Except that I don't have or want any of those things... I stopped playing my PS2 years ago, so can't justify buying a PS3 or an X-Box. I have Dish, not DirecTV, and as a result even a TiVo wouldn't be of use to me since I have Dish DVRs.

I'm really not a fan of watching stuff via download anyway. Not from a moral standpoint, just from an aggravation standpoint.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.