DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Antenna Installation:
Outdoor, large, high up on roof (installed there 15 years ago, not sure the exact type)

Receiver Info:
DTV Genie with LCC

Problem Description:
In Grand Rapids, MI, I get both NBC (channel 8) and CBS (channel 3) on my LCC device (connected to a DTV Genie) but they are swapped, therefore the guide information is not correct for either channel.

·
Legend
1,187 Posts
Antenna Installation:
Outdoor, large, high up on roof (installed there 15 years ago, not sure the exact type)

Receiver Info:
DTV Genie with LCC

Problem Description:
In Grand Rapids, MI, I get both NBC (channel 8) and CBS (channel 3) on my LCC device (connected to a DTV Genie) but they are swapped, therefore the guide information is not correct for either channel.
There is a lengthy discussion of the LCC here:

LCC

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you follow recent recommendations posted at "LCC" thread?
Perhaps Reset and reboots will help your HR54 (?) get back to normal
Yes, I rebooted the receiver, I disconnected the LCC and reconnected it, I power cycled the LCC. I redid the OTA setup twice. DTV even sent me a 2nd LCC which behaves the same way. I am pretty certain that the OTA Database that DTV uses with their LCC device has an error in it, or the LCC's (or DTV receiver's) Software/Firmware has an error with the mapping of it. Just not sure where to go with this information, as it is way over the head of any DTV Tech Support person.

·
Super Moderator
53,488 Posts
DTV's database is apparently correct: WOOD Channel 8.1, 8.2 and 8.3 on physical channel 7, WWMT Channel 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 on physical channel 8.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.