DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 128 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
6,099 Posts
True news is non propagana with the documents and eveidence to back it and true news exposes the propagana which they want to silence to not get out to the public. Oann told me things that would happen a year ago and they became true the other networks called conspiercy theorys

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
No, that’s not what OAN does, they are nearly 100% opinion with little actual news. ‘They tell me…’ is just a way to say ‘their opinion is. And as with all the opinionators what follows is their opinion with no actual, verifiable sourcing shown. And that’s why I don’t waste my time with cable news, especially at night.

Reactions: AZ. and compnurd

·
Registered
138 Posts
No, that’s not what OAN does, they are nearly 100% opinion with little actual news. ‘They tell me…’ is just a way to say ‘their opinion is. And as with all the opinionators what follows is their opinion with no actual, verifiable sourcing shown. And that’s why I don’t waste my time with cable news, especially at night.
Well they predicted inflation and the houseing markets in feb and look what happened

·
1,135 Posts
Sorry, I have to call BS on that last statement.
come on he's doing it all wrong. i called the loyality DEPT with no issues and wasn't routed all over BFE :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::D:eek:. now if it's something serious like billing issues or things not working you file an FCC complaint to get a higher up that has more power to get things done in the system that the normal csr's can't

·
Registered
138 Posts
this is what i thought.. i tried to have them install at one point. they told me there was a 4 month wait i said no thanks. and they don't offer fios in my old area only crap DSL lines
I got mine installed in 2 days but i dont think they service alot of areas. I got 500 down and 500 up.

·
Hall Of Fame
6,099 Posts
I got mine installed in 2 days but i dont think they service alot of areas. I got 500 down and 500 up.

They’ve got bonded DSL here in some older parts of town, but in my subdivision they only have at most 3Mb single line.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,997 Posts
Well they predicted inflation and the houseing markets in feb and look what happened

Everyone predicted inflation and the housing market. Inflation was baked into the market well before it started to accelerate. Inflation was a concern back in 2020 once demand for goods picked up again. Fox Business/CNBC/Chedder and Bloomberg all could have told you the same thing

·
Premium Member
2,603 Posts
True news is non propagana with the documents and eveidence to back it and true news exposes the propagana which they want to silence to not get out to the public. Oann told me things that would happen a year ago and they became true the other networks called conspiercy theorys
Speaking of propaganda how is the election fraud conspiracy they are a part of and having their pants sued off for it.

·
Hall Of Fame
6,099 Posts
Actualy their the ones that are sueing dominion shows you watch the propagana channels

No they are not, which shows you aren’t paying attention to actual news.

Reactions: krel

·
Super Moderator
53,492 Posts
Prove it with something that isn’t from QANN
Please correct your spelling. The channel is OANN. Any further misspellings will be considered intentional political references.

We're trying NOT to get political here.

·
Super Moderator
53,492 Posts
Their the ones still showing the fraud newsmax and fox arnt cause they sued them
Dominion sued many companies including OANN for defamation due to the stories they ran claiming - without proof - that Dominion's voting machines were not accurate. I find no trace of a lawsuit by OANN against Dominion.

Please take a step back and consider your sources.

61 - 80 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.