DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Dominion sued many companies including OANN for defamation due to the stories they ran claiming - without proof - that Dominion's voting machines were not accurate. I find no trace of a lawsuit by OANN against Dominion.

Please take a step back and consider your sources.
Bs their mountains of eveidence oann and mike lindell from my pillow has the eveidence that dominion deleted and broke state and fedral laws.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

·
Hall Of Fame
6,099 Posts
Bs their mountains of eveidence oann and mike lindell from my pillow has the eveidence that dominion deleted and broke state and fedral laws.

Mike Lindell has claimed he has all sorts of evidence but has yet to provide any of it. And if anyone else has mountains of evidence they’ve yet to provide it either. So since you claim you got that info from OANN it would seem that maybe they don’t have a credible source either.

Reactions: AZ. and compnurd

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,614 Posts
Please correct your spelling. The channel is OANN. Any further misspellings will be considered intentional political references..
The spelling has been terrible across the board in this thread, in many posts.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,997 Posts
Mike Lindell has claimed he has all sorts of evidence but has yet to provide any of it. And if anyone else has mountains of evidence they’ve yet to provide it either. So since you claim you got that info from OANN it would seem that maybe they don’t have a credible source either.
I am fairly certain he has had like 3-4 big show thingys where he was supposed to release all of this but he never does

·
Registered
138 Posts
He has plenty of eveidence and he has shown it. But you wont see it on the propgana channels. He actualy did a video and showed it . He has sent it to the supreme court and is working with state legislators and is going to evrey county in the country to set up fair and honest elections on both sides of the isle He spent 30 million dollars of his own money. .anyway the whole purpose of this thread was oann. I have no problem with you watching your channels.i will continue to watch mine and direct tv wont stop me.im deleting this app cause i only used it for dtv.

·
Hall Of Fame
6,099 Posts
He has plenty of eveidence and he has shown it. But you wont see it on the propgana channels. He actualy did a video and showed it . He has sent it to the supreme court and is working with state legislators and is going to evrey county in the country to set up fair and honest elections on both sides of the isle He spent 30 million dollars of his own money. .anyway the whole purpose of this thread was oann. I have no problem with you watching your channels.i will continue to watch mine and direct tv wont stop me.im deleting this app cause i only used it for dtv.

He has done none of that and has definitely not taken it to the Supreme Court though he has said he will. In the end it will just be all smoke and he will have squandered his money.

Reactions: AZ.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,997 Posts
He has done none of that and has definitely not taken it to the Supreme Court though he has said he will. In the end it will just be all smoke and he will have squandered his money.
Lol. You don’t just send stuff to the Supreme Court anyway. That should have reason 426738 he has no clue what he is talking about

Reactions: AZ.

·
Super Moderator
53,492 Posts
OANN will continue on DIRECTV until April. Not sure OANN will survive without the subscription fees from DIRECTV. It was reportedly 90% of OANN's income.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,997 Posts
OANN will continue on DIRECTV until April. Not sure OANN will survive without the subscription fees from DIRECTV. It was reportedly 90% of OANN's income.
I wonder if it leads to other carriers dropping it also when there deals expire. Sometimes it takes just one to start the ball

·
Premium Member
2,603 Posts
Can you post a link to the video? I could use a good laugh this evening. I love a good comedy.

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,614 Posts
I will be dropping Directv also after a 21 year run.
I will be keeping DirecTV in my 23+ year run.

Channels come and go all the time on every provider.

·
Icon
1,508 Posts
I think James hit the nail on the head. This decision is financial, not political.
No.

It is more political than financial.

The timing is close to U.S. president Joe Biden (D–Delaware) with his one-year anniversary speech of Jan. 6.

Before it is financial, it is business.

So, I rank this as: 01. Political; 02. Business; 03. Financial.

·
Hall Of Fame
6,099 Posts
No.

The timing is close to U.S. president Joe Biden (D–Delaware) with his one-year anniversary speech of Jan. 6.

IMO, business and financial are the same thing.

Reactions: compnurd

·
Hall Of Fame
4,997 Posts
No.

Considering the news also around the merger this is no where near political. As others pointed out Directv was providing alot of money to OANN. TPG is trying to shore up cash and cut expenses to get rid of it This wont be the first nor the last of expense cuts

·
Legend
387 Posts
No.

Are you really sure????? LOL!

A Reuters Special Report
How AT&T helped build far-right One America News

·
Beware the Attack Basset
24,453 Posts
It was reportedly 90% of OANN's income.
The way that I read it was that AT&T was providing 90% of the funding. That doesn't necessarily mean that DIRECTV is putting up the money in the form of carriage fees.

81 - 100 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.