DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,275 Posts
Don't kid yourself.
A new company has taken over tuning DIRECTV to make it more financially viable to then sell and make a ton of money on.

There is a channel that DIRECTV is paying to carry that is averaging less than 15,000 viewers. That’s not even a drop in the bucket.

I don’t care what the channel is there is zero chance the new owners are going to even consider keeping a channel like that. Any channel like that.

It’s all about money.

·
Super Moderator
53,491 Posts
No I sent belive everything I read on social media lol. 99% od the time that's for people that ate bored lol
Translated:
No I don't believe everything I read on social media. lol. 99% of the time that's for people that are bored. lol.

Reactions: makaiguy

·
1,135 Posts
You appear to be putting quite a bit of stock in the Facebook feedback. A lot of it is surely idle threats.

Remember how many swore up and down that they'd leave DIRECTV the instant AT&T took over?
Translated:
No I don't believe everything I read on social media. lol. 99% of the time that's for people that are bored. lol.
AGREE!!!

·
1,135 Posts
A new company has taken over tuning DIRECTV to make it more financially viable to then sell and make a ton of money on.

There is a channel that DIRECTV is paying to carry that is averaging less than 15,000 viewers. That’s not even a drop in the bucket.

I don’t care what the channel is there is zero chance the new owners are going to even consider keeping a channel like that. Any channel like that.

It’s all about money.
People can watch oan on Pluto TV if they want to view it bad enough for free

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,614 Posts

·
Super Moderator
53,491 Posts
I'm ending this before it gets political.

Reactions: ThaPhenom
121 - 128 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.