DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· AllStar
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I started out at the Tivo Community asking about any way to modify the HR10-250 like my DISH VIP 622 DVR. The answer was really "No" so I asked about any DVR HD from D*? Some conflicting info was received concerning outputting SD & HD at the same time and if the PQ and picture size would be acceptable for my set-up.

Question is who has a HR20 and is outputting both a HD signal and the same program using a SD signal at the same time ? Does it work to your satisfaction? I have three other LCD sets networked ( 4 if you count this computer) by RG6 to my SD D* Tivo and my E* VIP 622 DVR and they work great. Since the HR10-250 never had this dual output design I first thought it could make sense to up-grade (may be only reason @ present) to the HR20 DVR to have this function and eliminate my SD D* tivo.

I can understand why some in the Tivo camp may not really know but I'm sure someone here has this setup now and what are the true results? Thanks for any input.

PS: was going to keep my HR10-250 and just add the HR10 to replace the D* SD tivo if this makes any sense.

· AllStar
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hasan said:
I use all outputs all the time and they work fine. (simultaneously)
Thanks everyone for the replies! I think this is a selling point to up-grade to HR20 from the HR10-250 with my set-up. Haven't seen many others however, and didn't really see that this was possible with the HR20 until now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.