DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Mentor
32 Posts
It works on multipule sets/monitors.
Don't have it setup that way now but I did for awhile.

· Mentor
32 Posts
absolutbob said:
This is a bit off topic, but a capability that's enabled by the dual outputs. I'm considering the Channel Vision scheme you're describing above to take the 480i output of my SD Tivo and the 480i output of my HR20 and broadcast both throughout the house to my other TVs. With this I could create a media hub so I can watch content off either hard drive in any room. How has your experience been with the Channel Vision stuff, and do you use the IR add-ons?
As long as we are off topic...
Use Channel Vision, with it setup right you can use it the way you have described.
The IR works great.
I use my channel vision and D* more for audio. I have an old school D* receiver
setup just for use with the XM channels and then route through the house via Niles
'Whole House Audio', I use IR and programable remotes to 'surf' the music in any room in the house. (6 Source 10 room system)
On the video side I have HR20 setup for two rooms Using HDMI for the main monitor and then send component to Bed room. (but have not used it in a few weeks I sleep in bed and don't tend to watch TV anymore).

Anywho, yes you can use Channel Vision to do alot of 'cool' syuff and it works great for all kinds of Network IP configs as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.