DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
EOE
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the "System Info & Test" page of one of my HR20-700 there is a listing for "STB Services Port (a number 27161), a "Status" line (1000) and an "Audio Services Port (27162)... my other HR20-700 does not include these listings -- Just a "NA 202" by the STB Services Port listing. What do they refer to?

·
Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.
15,541 Posts
SFNSXguy said:
On the "System Info & Test" page of one of my HR20-700 there is a listing for "STB Services Port (a number 27161), a "Status" line (1000) and an "Audio Services Port (27162)... my other HR20-700 does not include these listings -- Just a "NA 202" by the STB Services Port listing. What do they refer to?
My STB Services port: 27168
Audio Services Port: 27167

on my HR20-700, and I'm also near SF, but it's the only one of those I have.

Might you have different versions of software on the two boxes?

·
Mr. FixAnything
27,691 Posts
It's a port number for IP stack, usually assigned dynamically (Auto), but if you must manage to open such ports on your firewall/router, then you'll need to know the numbers. You could change these to similar values if you need too.

·
EOE
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks very much, but.... Still need info.... both DVRs have access to my LAN, everything works (network, MRV, etc., etc.)
Just curious why the second DVR has no numbers (and a yellow "warning" triangle) -- what's that about? Especially since everything works perfectly... just trying to get a little education.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.