DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a issue with recording the Amazing Race 10 .. i currentyl subscribe to the CBS East and i have my dvr 625 to record it weekly but recently it only records 1/2 the show i dont know what to do to fix this .. has anyone else have this problem
i dont if its just something to do with the 625 or any other DVRs any help woudl be appreciated

· AllStar
51 Posts
kevinab1984 said:
i have a issue with recording the Amazing Race 10 .. i currentyl subscribe to the CBS East and i have my dvr 625 to record it weekly but recently it only records 1/2 the show i dont know what to do to fix this .. has anyone else have this problem
i dont if its just something to do with the 625 or any other DVRs any help woudl be appreciated
The Problem is The Amazing Race Start keeps getting delayed 20-30 minutes because of Sunday afternoon football keeps running longer than was originally scheduled.

If you extend the time our an additional 60 minutes you should get it all.

The guide does not get updated to reflect this delay in programming, so your timer still records the regular time.

Geoff

· Hall Of Fame
2,130 Posts
kevinab1984 said:
It has been a problem for years particularly on Sunday. Sports events, notably Football, push back the start time of programs that occur. The guide is not updated with the revised run times.

So pad your key programs on Sunday with significant minutes. If you happen to be recording multiple shows on the same channel (as I am on CBS) you need only pad the last one, but expect shows to be split across recordings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.