DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Godfather
347 Posts
yes and no, basically the fee is built into the price of the package.

·
Icon
762 Posts
I thought it was seperate? At least it is for me. DVR fee is a seperate line item charge for $5.99 a month for as many DVR's as you would like. There was a time when it was included with Premier package but they stopped that last year. I guess the exception are the packages that are clearly labed as having the DVR included?

·
Super Moderator
14,044 Posts
Mine is a seperate charge.

I have everything except the Sports Pack.

Mike

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
My understanding is that there is no (obvious) fee for DVR service in the Premier Package. It may or may not be built in to the price.

·
Cutting Edge: ECHELON '07
9,809 Posts
Vinny said:
My understanding is that there is no (obvious) fee for DVR service in the Premier Package. It may or may not be built in to the price.
As posted above, not anymore.

The only package where the DVR fee is included are the packages that have DVR in the name.

I have the Plus HD DVR package. Thus both the HD fee and DVR fee are included in the price. I'm still paying the "DVR fee" but it's just included with the programming for the price.
The "Plus DVR" package includes the DVR fee (but not the HD fee).
The names of these packages make it pretty obvious.

Premier does not include the DVR fee unless you are grandfathered in from about a year ago or older.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,345 Posts
At the current time, the only present package that includes the DVR fee is the HDDVR package.

The DVR fee is a seperate line item, but it says: DVR Fee $0.0 (Included in base package)

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Vinny said:
Premiere does have a separate DVR Fee and a separate HD fee. WHen I dropped Premiere to go to HD/DVR Plus, all those fees were included in the price and I saved about $45 per month as opposed to the $30 difference between the two packages.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.