DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I get the HR20, can I still use my HR10 on same TV, just by using different input? I have 7 onputs on my Sony. Thanks.

· Hall Of Fame
13,446 Posts
Yes, you can. You'll need to have four separate satellite cables, two for each receiver.

I'd recommend setting your DVRs to record shows about how to write proper thread titles on an online message board.

· Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
Hey now...

It's not like he is the first to write: Earl......

But for future ones... just send me a PM .. :D

· Hall Of Fame
13,446 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
It's not like he is the first to write: Earl......
Oh I know, that's not really what I was complaining about. "a question?" isn't a valid title for a thread. This thread should be called "HR10 and HR20 on the same TV?" or at the very least "Earl, HR10 and HR20 on the same TV?" It just bugs me when a thread's title has absolutely nothing to do with the thread.

4 Posts
Jeremy W said:
Yes, you can. You'll need to have four separate satellite cables, two for each receiver.

I'd recommend setting your DVRs to record shows about how to write proper thread titles on an online message board.
You should set yours to record shows about how to not be a turd.

· Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
Jeremy W said:
Oh I know, that's not really what I was complaining about. "a question?" isn't a valid title for a thread. This thread should be called "HR10 and HR20 on the same TV?" or at the very least "Earl, HR10 and HR20 on the same TV?" It just bugs me when a thread's title has absolutely nothing to do with the thread.
That I would agree with...

· Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
And let's leave it at that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.