DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· AllStar
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I'm not supposed to ask but when will I get the new down load? I live on the west coast and always got the downloads in a day of issue. However I have not received an update for a month. You say don't force a download because You won't get it.

My question is when will I get 108 or will this be a limited release ? and if it is when will they get a stable version out to the normal general user like me.

For those that want to flame me for asking the question go ahead. I can take it
( USMC Combat Vet) !pride

· Hall Of Fame
1,308 Posts
I.M. Nobody said:
I know I'm not supposed to ask but when will I get the new down load? I live on the west coast and always got the downloads in a day of issue. However I have not received an update for a month. You say don't force a download because You won't get it.

My question is when will I get 108 or will this be a limited release ? and if it is when will they get a stable version out to the normal general user like me.

For those that want to flame me for asking the question go ahead. I can take it
( USMC Combat Vet) !pride
Not Flaming, but you might want to check out the 108 threads. I think Earl mentioned it *could* be in the next week or two if you didn't force the Download last night.

· Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
I can't give you a date... as there is no date to give.

DirecTV definently wants this next release to get out there... but they are not going to force it on the larger HR20 population, until they are sure about it.

I hope to see it next week... but until that time comes, I don't know for sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.