DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Cool Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Earl after spendind time reading this great web for a few weeks I can't wait to order 1or 2 hr20. Have you heard a time frame on when they will fill orders. Thanks for you time.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
soprano_777 said:
Hi Earl after spendind time reading this great web for a few weeks I can't wait to order 1or 2 hr20. Have you heard a time frame on when they will fill orders. Thanks for you time.
As of last check, they have increased production significantly...to meet the current orders that are allready placed. All I can recommend is to go to DirecTV.com and put your self on the prioritization list for the HR20.

Once I hear something I will let you all know... but as of right now, there isn't an eta... other then ASAP..

·
Registered
4,880 Posts

·
Cool Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
As of last check, they have increased production significantly...to meet the current orders that are allready placed. All I can recommend is to go to DirecTV.com and put your self on the prioritization list for the HR20.

Once I hear something I will let you all know... but as of right now, there isn't an eta... other then ASAP..
I already have. Thanks for the fast reply have agreat nite

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.