·
DBSTalk Club Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or will it be stand a lone.

·
Godfather
440 Posts
I think he means, will it be a software release to just activate OTA or will it be OTA + other improvements.......

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
bobojay said:
I think he means, will it be a software release to just activate OTA or will it be OTA + other improvements.......
Ah, makes sense now. I'm pretty sure it will be several fixes/improvements along with OTA activation.

·
Beware the Attack Basset
25,481 Posts
PoitNarf said:
Ah, makes sense now. I'm pretty sure it will be several fixes/improvements along with OTA activation.
If the change is as momentous as some have speculated, it would be ill-advised to release it along with patches.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
I would expect that it will be your normal type of release... with a bug fix to un-grey out the Antenna setup option.

But I won't know until I see the release notes.

·
DBSTalk Club Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
I would expect that it will be your normal type of release... with a bug fix to un-grey out the Antenna setup option.

But I won't know until I see the release notes.
thanks - I guess with you not seeing release notes means we are still a ways away from the release :)

·
AllStar
59 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
Ah. So you're saying that OTA is enabled and it's a bug that's greying out the Antenna Setup option? :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.