DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
AllStar
63 Posts
No Vs only has hockey on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Ahhh...I didn't realize that. I only have AT120, so I don't get the VS. channel, but I can pretty much guarantee when there is a game that I really, really want to watch on CI...it will be blacked out because VS. is carrying it :/

·
Registered
5,530 Posts
If a game team A vs team B is being transmitted on one of the special center ice channels using, say, team A's coverage, then team B's coverage will be blacked out. So if Ottawa is playing Boston and the Ottawa transmission is being used for center ice, NESN will be blacked out (I think maybe if it is your RSN you will still get it, not sure).

·
Legend
217 Posts
texasbrit said:
If a game team A vs team B is being transmitted on one of the special center ice channels using, say, team A's coverage, then team B's coverage will be blacked out. So if Ottawa is playing Boston and the Ottawa transmission is being used for center ice, NESN will be blacked out (I think maybe if it is your RSN you will still get it, not sure).
I am not sure that that is true.
The last week the Redwings game was on THREE channels.
They had the Detroit feed, the feed of the team that Detroit was playing and the TSN feed. Two weeks ago when thye Redwings at the OILERS the game was on the CBC feed and the Detroit feed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.