DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· DBSTalk Club Member
Joined
·
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a listing or resource that could help me determine which of the networks carried on DirecTV are the east coast feeds, west coast feeds, or are networks with a single feed?

Thanks in advance.
 

· Icon
Joined
·
968 Posts
Nearly everything is a single feed. If there is a west coast feed, you'll see a "W" in the name of the station. Off the top of my head, HBO, Showtime, and Nickelodeon are the only ones that have two feeds.
 

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
1,804 Posts
Koz said:
Nearly everything is a single feed. If there is a west coast feed, you'll see a "W" in the name of the station. Off the top of my head, HBO, Showtime, and Nickelodeon are the only ones that have two feeds.
Disney also has west coast feed on 291. HBO, HBO 2, HBO Family, Cinemax, Showtime, The Movie Channel, Starz, and Encore all have west feeds.
 

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
4,922 Posts
mauijiminar said:
Well the west coast feeds are showing movies and ect. prime time for west coast. If a good movie came on @7pm east, that would be 4pm west while people are still @ work! You have to have a west feed!
Have to - No a DVR works fine, I can even program it to record that show at 4pm from work using remnote booking if necessary.
 

· Legend
Joined
·
139 Posts
mauijiminar said:
Well the west coast feeds are showing movies and ect. prime time for west coast. If a good movie came on @7pm east, that would be 4pm west while people are still @ work! You have to have a west feed!
I see what you are saying but aren't most of the channels directv offers the east feeds. It just seems to me that most movies/shows are shown multiple times a month/week and even day that if you really wanted to see the movie/show you would be able to. IMHO
 

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
4,873 Posts
mrshermanoaks said:
Does anyone have a listing or resource that could help me determine which of the networks carried on DirecTV are the east coast feeds, west coast feeds, or are networks with a single feed?

Thanks in advance.
None of the channels listed are "networks."
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top