DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Godfather/Supporter
539 Posts
I have noticed that the guide's accuracy when it comes to ABC's college football broadcasts is poor. I can recall several games where no HD icon was in the guide, yet the game was broadcast in HD.

I don't think you have anything to worry about, ABC is sending their #1 broadcast team to this one :).

· Hall Of Fame
3,181 Posts
ABC is not doing regional games this Saturday, so you can be sure that this BIG game will be in HD. Don't forget Missouri/Oklahoma State tonight, another Big game.

· Hall Of Fame
12,954 Posts
lwilli201 said:
ABC is not doing regional games this Saturday, so you can be sure that this BIG game will be in HD. Don't forget Missouri/Oklahoma State tonight, another Big game.
Not on ABC. They have NASCAR tonight.

· Godfather
318 Posts
Nothing in Pittsburgh. They're showing Rutgers-Cincinnati instead. :(

· Godfather
379 Posts
lwilli201 said:
Mizzou/OK State will be on ESPN2.

The Oklahoma/Texas game is turning out to be a good close game. Even though I wish both teams would lose.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.