DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Godfather
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cancelled XM in the fall on 2 radios. Got an email from SXM yesterday advising freview for the next two weeks. Tuned in last night and was only able to listen to selected music channels. For the few minutes I was in the car none of the religous channels were available, only music from what I could tell quickly. I did not get to check sports channels. Anyone else get these. Is the freeview for all previous customers or do they select certain former customers to target?

Just wondering.

·
Beware the Attack Basset
24,476 Posts
My sister's Honda Pilot gets channels periodically and its never been anything particularly unique (mostly the decades channels). She never subscribed as the setup fee (only through Honda at that time) was insanely high.

·
Hall Of Fame
6,417 Posts
I canceled XM after 10 years and have not received any promo's as of yet. We have been traveling far less in the past couple of years and it really was no longer worth the expense.

·
This Space for Sale
7,466 Posts
david_jr said:
Cancelled XM in the fall on 2 radios. Got an email from SXM yesterday advising freview for the next two weeks. Tuned in last night and was only able to listen to selected music channels. For the few minutes I was in the car none of the religous channels were available, only music from what I could tell quickly. I did not get to check sports channels. Anyone else get these. Is the freeview for all previous customers or do they select certain former customers to target?

Just wondering.
The email and letter I received said that only 60 channels would be available during the two week free view. I didn't bother to see what channels would be available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.