DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· AllStar
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I get to the end of a recorded show and I get to the Keep or Delete question. I want to see the last couple minutes over.... but it won' let me rewind! Is there a way to do this? Must I say "Keep" and then fast forward through the whole darn thing?
C

· AllStar
94 Posts
Veloce said:
So I get to the end of a recorded show and I get to the Keep or Delete question. I want to see the last couple minutes over.... but it won' let me rewind! Is there a way to do this? Must I say "Keep" and then fast forward through the whole darn thing?
C
That's the only way I know how to do it.

I wish they'd make it so the trickplay buttons worked on the keep or delete box.

-Vince

· Hall Of Fame
2,017 Posts
I'd say, start it over and then hold the advance button down for 3 seconds to advance to the end (which really isn't the end) and then you should be able to rewind as I don't think the keep/delete comes up when you do it that way.

· Hall Of Fame
2,017 Posts
mtnagel said:
I'd say, start it over and then hold the advance button down for 3 seconds to advance to the end (which really isn't the end) and then you should be able to rewind as I don't think the keep/delete comes up when you do it that way.
Did you try this?

· Cutting Edge: ECHELON '08
4,107 Posts
mtnagel said:
Matt,

Thanks for giving us another great trick! I think that these are the detailed instructions:

To replay the last few minutes of a show from the Keep/Delete popup:
Click Keep.
Click Play.
Press & hold Advance (Slip).
Use REW, Replay, or other Cruise Controls to see the end again.

True that is 3 extra clicks but it give me this feature.

I will get that added to the next Tips and Tricks.

- Craig

· Lifetime Achiever
21,244 Posts
Sorry, but Keep, Play, Press and Hold (for an eternity) is not a trick. It has the feeling of a kludge. Yeah, it works but doesn't seem very satisfying...

Happy Thanksgiving,
Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.